Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Virgin Post

I have finally succumbed.  I have wanted to start a blog for years, however, I tend not to take initiative and I find I most enjoy perusing ksl ads for things I will never purchase but wish I could.  That, and I would just rather blog stalk others who have their own blogs.  Tee hee.  I particularly enjoy the blogs by my childhood school friend Nellie Rae, and my sister Leslie.  They keep me quite entertained and in stitches.  So, today, I don't know what spurred it on. Maybe I decided my life is interesting too; albeit childless and single.  I still manage to fill my days with a little insanity every once in awhile.  Also, my laptop recently crapped out on me, and I figure I better start archiving things in multiple places.  So this is it.  My virgin post.  No bells or whistles, 'cuz I haven't figured this thing out just yet.  Just bear with me, and before you know it, you will all be sick and tired of my awesomeness.  This blog is really meant for me (and my forgetfulness) to organize all the things in my world that inspire me and make me feel, well...alive, and appreciative for creation, be it God's or (God inspired?) mankind's.  I think sometimes we all need that little reminder.  And I prolly need it more than most.  So, enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm a bit jealous, as someone still without a blog, but I'm definitely looking forward to stalking you :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! When I'm gone it will be SO nice to know what you're up to!!! Now the trick is to UPDATE it!! Ü Love you sista!

    ReplyDelete