Thursday, February 3, 2011

Warning: this post could possibly cause the purchase of a puppy

My new roommates are a real handfull.  I have to serve them their food, take them to the bathroom, and even work out with them (endless playtime!!  Whew!)...not to mention, they are up at six o'clock every morning.  There's two of them.  Brother and sister.  Arthur is a bully, and he's always picking on Nixie.  She fights back though, and sometimes is the one who instigates it.  She's one tough girl, but she depends on her brother and DOES NOT like to be separated from him.  At the end of the day, all they really want is to cuddle.

Jean Phoenix Gray and Arthur Blue Radley








Now, if only they could help pitch-in on rent...

3 comments:

  1. They are adorable!! Are they yours or Alicia's? So cute. Can't wait to meet them in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, Mers. I have been looking for a dog for awhile. I found these Weims and I was just going to get the girl. Then the breeder said the boy was the pick of the litter and the people who reserved these last two pups backed out. The breeder got to keep their deposit, so he was asking for half of their original price. I asked if he would sell me both for the price of one since he was trying to get rid of them (they were already at 13 weeks and he hadn't re-sold them yet). He went for it, so Nix is my girl and Alicia is keeping Blue. I think it's good that we got two, though, because now they have each other to play and keep company. You need to come meet them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're very own Weimaraner!! That's so awesome, and yes, it is great that they have each other to play with.

    ReplyDelete